BRIGHTER, LIGHTER, TIGHTER
PCA SKIN peels deliver excellent visible results whether or not actual visible peeling occurs. A chemical peel involves the application of a chemical solution to the skin. Superficial peels sting for a few minutes during application but do not hurt afterward. Most of the time, exfoliation is at a cellular level and not apparent to the naked eye. PCA SKIN Peels will create a tighter and firmer complexion and appearance. PCA SKIN professional treatments are formulated to preserve, promote and protect healthy skin. PCA SKIN daily care products contain: AHA, peptides, MMPi and other advanced actives targeted for particular skin conditions. Natural skin cell usually follows our 4 week biological calendar like many other body cycles. PCA SKIN professional treatments increase the natural skin cell turnover. These treatments can be used to combat the visible changes that come with aging skin and can also maintain the results. For more detailed information, please visit www.pcaskin.com
Results include: Reducing brown spots, improving skin tone, reducing pore size, treating acne, adding a youthful glow to the skin, making the skin smoother, and reducing fine wrinkles and scars. For treating specific conditions such as melasma, hyperpigmentation, acne, sensitive or sluggish/aging skin, and to maximize effectiveness, it is recommended to follow a recommended treatment schedule.
It is also highly recommended that your skin be pre-treated with a PCA SKIN daily regimen prior to having a peel treatment to maximize results and lessen the chances of complications. A consultation visit, about 1-2 weeks prior to your first treatment, is recommended. During the consultation visit, you will complete a client profile to review physical factors that will affect the depth of the peel penetration such as allergy to hydroquinone, use of retinoids, glycolic and other AHA products, skin density, previous peels and thickness of the skin. After reviewing your information, you will have a patch test in front of or behind your ear and be sent home with a trial size prep kit.
PCA PEELS: Modified and Enhanced Jessner's Peels
This treatment includes a variety of gentle and innovatively blends to cleanse, tone, up to 2-6 layers of the peel, customized serum applications and SPF. This treatment will soften the depth of surface lines around the eyes and nasolabial folds, help improve acne and hyperpigmentation, smooth skin texture and even skin tone, especially oily skin.
(Customized to your skins needs with hydroquinone , hydroquinone free or with hydroquinone & resorcinol)
ULTRA PEEL II
This advanced hydrating treatment plumps, hydrates and moisturizes aging skin. The retinol content helps increase cell turnover to keep skin looking fresh, while vitamin c strengthens the skin by helping to increase the skins collagen and elastin network, leaving the skin toned and bright.
SERIES OF PCA PEEL TREATMENTS
Superficial peels are often done in series consisting of 3 peels done every 2 to 6 weeks depending on the condition being treated, the type of peel, and the skin type.
SERIES OF 3 $ 350
BLENDED TCA PEELS: SENSI PEEL or ULTRA PEEL I
These skin friendly peels address many skin conditions without the discomfort and downtime associated with traditional TCA peels. They contain a variety of beneficial ingredients to help acne, skin discoloration, aging skin, fine lines, dry skin and wrinkles, while leaving the skin plump and hydrated.
FOR 2 DAYS post-procedure:
- Stay cool! Heating can internally cause hyperpigmentation
- Do not put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray
- Do not go swimming
- Do not use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas
- Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration
-Do not use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation
- Do not direct a hair dryer onto the treated area
- Do not apply ice or ice water to the treated area
- After receiving a PCA SKIN professional treatment, you should not necessarily expect to'peel'. However, light flaking in a few localized areas for several days is typical. Most clients who undergo theset treatments have residual redness for approxiamately 1-12 hours post-procedure.
- Depending on the procedure, if you're pregnant or lactating, please check with your obstetrician
- As with all peels and treatments, it is recommended that makeup not be applied that day of treatment, as it is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight; however, make up can be applied 15 minutes after the treatment, if wanted.
- To maximize results, use the Post-Procedure Solution for 3-5 days or until flaking has resolved.
- Moisturizer should be applied at least 2x a day but can be applied more frequently for hydration and to decrease the appearance of flaking
- It is recommended that other topical, over-the-counter medications or AHA products not be applied to the skin 7 days after the peel is applied
- AVOID direct sunlight and excessive heat
- DO NOT use a tanning bed for at least 2 weeks after treatment
- Do not pick or pull any loosening or peeling skin. This could potentially cause hyperpigmentation
- Do not have electrolysis, facial waxing and/or depilatories for approxiamately 5 days